Rave Master: A New Legacy
Welcome to a new Adventure, a world filled with sadness,rage and happiness. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to a new Adventure, a world filled with sadness,rage and happiness. Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world that is full of Love and Adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Management

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Open Quests
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:00 pm by Lucia

» Weapon and Armor Shop
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm by Lucia

» General Shop
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 pm by Lucia

» Grand Opening.
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:26 pm by Lucia

» Naruto
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:54 am by Lucia

» One Piece
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:45 am by Lucia

» Toriko
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:44 am by Lucia

» Prologue
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:25 am by Lucia

» Advertise Us!
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:29 pm by Lucia

Most active topic starters
Lucia
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_vote_lcapLegacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_voting_barLegacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
No user
Site Button
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop Untitled-1-3
Affiliates

Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucia
Your Master
Lucia

Keilos : 60

Characters
Characters/Ranks:
Level: 1
Experience:
Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop Left_bar_bleue0/500Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop Empty
PostSubject: Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop   Legacy's Official Signature/Avatar Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Welcome To:
[Legacy's ]
Official Signature & Avatar Workshop!

In need of a cool new signature or avatar?
You`ve come to the right place!

Here, you can request a signature or avatar of your choice, made by ANL's most talented Signature and Avatar artists.

We have a variety of artists, each with a unique flair to making signatures and Avatars. We ask that when filling out your request application, that you mention the artist you would like to work on your avatar or signature.

Participating Artists:
-Lucia

Signature Artists:
-N/A

**Note: If you would like to appear as a signature artists, be sure to Private Message me, and I will add you to the list.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING MEMBERS! So if you're interested, by all means, PM Me!

General Shop Rules:

1. APPLICATION FORM
Please fill out our application form and we will start working on your request. If you do not fill out the application form properly or at all your request won't be taken into consideration.

2. NO CHARACTER SPOILERS
If a character you would like to have on your signature and/or avatar has not jet appeared in the Bleach anime he is considered as a spoiler for all the members who do not read the Bleach manga. Because your signature and/or avatar will appear in all sections of the forum it is also considered as a spoiler. We will not be making those kinds of requests. When the character does appear in the anime, fill out our application form and we will be happy to make you the signature and/or avatar that you desire.

3. NO SPAMMING!
This is a very serious offense on the forum and the rules apply to our shop as well. Please refrain from posting the same request numerous times, off-topic conversations and non-topic posts. If we catch you spamming your post will be reported and you will get an infraction! You have been warned!

4. THANK YOU POST
We really appreciate if we get a thank you for the requests we have made. Feel free to post it in this thread, but please keep it short. With this we mean do not quote the entire post of the artist who fulfilled your request. Please leave out the waiting list. Or else our entire screen will be overwhelmed

Quote :
Signature & Avatar Form:

Name- [Name of your character]
Type– [Signature or Avatar]
Theme– [Bleach, Naruto, any type of show, game or person]
Character – [A specific character you would like in your signature/avatar]
Image – [we appreciate it if you add an image, or an example image]
Font – [Big, Small, Light, Dark etc.]
Main Text – [Username]
Subtext – [Usually just a quote and/or your characters class]
Back to top Go down
https://theadventureawaits.board-directory.net